Are you ready to become a more energized and radiant version of yourself? Then you are ready to GET CLEAN!
- Do you want a gentle way to cleanse your system? increase your energy level and strengthen your immune system?
- Have you tried a cleanse but it was "too hard" to keep up with?
- Have you been curious about detoxing or cleansing but want support along the way?
- Is it time to press the pause button and slow things down?
- Are you looking for a way to feel lighter in your body and your mind?
If the answer is YES, then you definitely need sign up for GET CLEAN GUIDE!
NOTE:This product is delivered as a electronic/virtual product. Upon purchase, you will receive a secure link to download the guide.
The idea behind the GET CLEAN Guide is to help you transition into your new and exciting way of eating and awaken to a healthier lifestyle. GET CLEAN is for any wellness-minded individual who is ready to take their life to the next level and who is looking for a way to improve their life, simply change their eating habits and feel better by optimizing their nutrition.
Some of the benefits of cleansing:
- Clear your body of toxins
- Clean the liver
- Increase in mental clarity
- Give your digestive system a rest
- Healthy weight management
- Understand how foods can heal your body
- Improve allergy management
- Stronger immune system
- Greater vitality
- Establish and enjoy healthful habits
This 70-page self-guided cleanse experience will provide you support to restore, and then maintain, a state of optimal health and vitality. BONUSES: Detox & Cleansing 101 & Benefits of Cleansing (2 supportive audio recordings), a selection of easy to make recipes, a menu planner and resources to help you on your journey.
In the Get Clean Guide you will learn and discover detox through and around such insightful topics like:
- Detox Basics + Fundamentals: Facts Unearthed + Described
- Detox Demystified: From the Inside Out, Not Just the Outside In
- Detox Method + Practice: When, Why & How To's
- Detox Bonuses + Extras: Insights, Checklists, Short-lists, Action-plans
- Useful Detox Resources for Your Use, Convenience + Reference
"My mind is so clear right now I should invent something!"I had been thinking about a cleanse for sometime and wanted to do one to prepare myself before I went on my yoga retreat … the timing was right.I am enjoying the lightness I feel physically, and I love the sense of mental clarity I have during this cleanse. I told a friend this morning my mind is so clear right now I should invent something! … the cleanse has given me a new appreciation for all the different vegetables available.Knowing that I can do a cleanse and survive it with no ill-effects makes me realize this is something I could incorporate into my life a couple of times a year. I'm expecting that I will continue to feel centered. I like the way it is structured and that while on the cleanse you are accessible via email, through the forum and on the calls. It's a well structured program.–CW, Producer, Washington, DC [Cleanse participant]
I don't live in your city, can I still participate?
I promise you that I have brought my knowledge, guidance, passion, support and personality to this program. I am totally committed to supporting you through a powerful experience!
When do I start and how does it all work?
The next GET CLEAN starts whenever you'd like. The program is self-guided, so you can begin by signing up.
Once you buy, you'll be given your materials and program information via e-mail.
Who is Takeyah?
As a Lifestyle Engineer, Health + Prosperity Coach, Lifestyle Expert and Speaker, I offer access to and strategies for personal sustainability. Each of us have a Lifestyle Equation that equals clarity + confidence in our bodies and minds; my work helps women design that space. My clients and I focus on core value/daily action alignment, self-exploration, and ultimately, addressing and providing solutions to the challenges they've had in creating and maintaining optimal health and wellness.
You can learn more about about me at CoreConnectionLifestyle.com or through my experiences I share on Twitter at @CoreConnection and on my Facebook Page at Core Connection Lifestyle.