Planning a wedding and need bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages?
Are you looking for bouquets that last?
Look no further!
How much do you think the materials in the bride's bouquet in these pictures cost?
$75? I don't think so!
It only cost $20 in materials for this brides' bouquet!! There are 3 different kinds of flowers, crystal beads and accents!
I can make all of your flowers for your wedding party! You pay for the supplies in cash, my time will be on barter. Here's how this works:
- You tell me what colors, what flowers, what accents (crystals, pearls, etc.), what style of bouquet you want (I can create any artificial bouquet you see in any picture), when your wedding is, and your cash budget. I can help you with all of this, if need be.
- You pay for all of the supplies in cash: either I can shop them for you, or I can tell you what I will need and you can make the purchase and deliver it to me. If I shop them for you I charge $10/hour and provide you with all receipts.
- I create your bridal bouquet, attendant bouquets, boutonnieres and mother corsages (wrist or pin-on). I charge $50/hour to create your dream! Each bouquet takes about 1 hour to create.
- I will send you pictures as your project is being created, so that by the time you receive your arrangements, you will be ultra-satisfied because there will be NO surprises!
- You pay the shipping and I will pack and send your arrangements!
Let me know if you have ANY questions! I have been doing this for 13 years!